2017 Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona Contest Finalist, Khloe
Broccoli & Chicken Side Salad (makes 5 servings)
- 2 cups precooked chicken
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 celery stick diced
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 small bag frozen peas
- 1 cup Olive Garden Italian dressing
- Dice the chicken into bite size pieces and place in bowl.
- Chop broccoli and place in bowl with chicken.
- Dice celery into bite size pieces and place in bowl with chicken and broccoli.
- Add one cup of grated carrots and one small bag of frozen peas to mixture
- Add one cup of dressing and stir until all is mixed well.