2017 Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona Contest Winner, Madison
Madison’s Fun Fall Dip (makes 15 servings)
- 1 package low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup light vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup Truvia or raw coconut sugar
- Assorted cut fruits and vegetables such as apples, pears, carrots and celery
- Blend together cream cheese and pumpkin purée until smooth.
- Slowly blend in yogurt.
- Add spice and truvia, blending on low until smooth.
- While dip is getting cold, cut up your favorite fruits and vegetables to dip