2017 Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona Contest Finalist, Liliana
Spinach Cranberry Pecan Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing (makes 1 serving)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- dash of black pepper
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 medium roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 large peeled cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Dice the chicken into bite size pieces and place in bowl.
- Chop broccoli and place in bowl with chicken.
- Dice celery into bite size pieces and place in bowl with chicken and broccoli.
- Add one cup of grated carrots and one small bag of frozen peas to mixture
- Add one cup of dressing and stir until all is mixed well.